Chamber regulations of An't Waeter
These general regulations are intended to ensure your stay with us - and that of your fellow visitors
as pleasant as possible.
GENERAL REGULATIONS ROOMS AN'T WAETER
● These regulations are in every room and can be found on our website,
so that everyone who stays with us can be informed.
● Report to the reception upon arrival where you can find out about the applicable rates.
● The room can be entered after 2 p.m., on the day of departure you must have your
to have taken things out of the room and handed in the key.
● The rooms will not be cleaned in the meantime, but they will be cleaned for a stay longer than two
days the towels changed every other day.
● Smoking is not allowed in our hotel/restaurant!
● The car can be parked on the opposite side of the road.
● Dogs and/or other pets are only allowed in the rooms in consultation. They must not be left alone in the rooms or become a nuisance to other guests. They must always be on a leash! Dogs are not allowed on the beds, cleaning costs of 20 euros will then be charged. (max. 1 pet)
If you bring (several) pets without consultation, we can refuse you access to our rooms without further explanation and charge you the full amount of the reservation.
● Keep the rooms and buildings clean and don't damage them!
● Do not cause noise nuisance.
● For your peace of mind and that of the other guests, we ask you not to use the showers after 10 pm.
● Early termination of your holiday
As soon as you end your holiday before the period agreed with us has expired,
we are forced to charge the full costs, advise you to do so
we can, for example, arrange for you to take out cancellation insurance…
- Your reservation can be canceled free of charge up to 24 hours after booking.( *1 )
· For reservations up to 48 hours before the start, this is immediately final and 100% will be charged .
- If canceled up to 30 days before date of arrival, 20 percent of all nights will be charged.
- · Up to 14 days before the arrival date, 50% of the total reservation will be charged.
- Up to 7 days before the arrival date, 70% of the total reservation will be charged.
- If canceled later or if you do not show up (no-show), the total reservation will be charged.
- · When booking 3 rooms or more, all the above-mentioned periods are doubled.
* Of course you can always have your reservation taken over by someone else!
● If you still want to shower after leaving the room (rowers and cyclists) then this is possible in the camping shower and you can use a towel for 1.50 euros each.
● We fill thermos flasks of boiling water for 1.25 euros each.
Insofar as not described in these regulations, the following rule applies:
do not cause a nuisance to others and adhere to the normal rules of conduct .
Have a very nice stay!
On behalf of family. Schelhaas