Camping Rules of An't Waeter
These regulations are placed for our guests in a place where everyone can see and read them.
This general rules are made, to make your stay, And that of your fellow campers at our campsite as pleasant as possible .
GENERAL REGULATIONS CAMPING an't Waeter
●Your arrival on site
When you arrive, please go to the reception where you, to avoid misunderstandings see our rates.
Place your tent / caravan, in consultation with the owner, as much as possible in the middle of your campsite. New guests can enter The campsite from 14.00 h.You should have cleaned your campsite, at latest. 12.00h at the day of departure.
You can bring your car to place or remove your Caravan, Furthermore, you can place your car to the designated parking areas.
Your caravan should be placed on the back of the paved area. An extra canopy or extra tent are because of the size of the camping not possible and therefore not allowed.Outside the tent or canopy other objects may not be constructed or placed (chairs and tables exception provided during the day. When you leave the campsite, the objects the tent / canopy must be removed) To prevent falls, we recommend that ropes and pegs are marked with a light, eg solar energy.
Antennas are permitted drawn on or behind the caravan (not for or in addition to), so no disruption of service experience for other guests.
Pets are allowed, with a maximum of 1 pet per caravan / tent.Animals must not be left alone on our premises.
Stray dogs / cats are not allowed: they must be kept on a leash to a line of up to 2 meters.
The should as far as possible let out, outside the camp terrain.Did your pet take a shit, on the campsite, you are obliged to clean it immediately.Dogs / cats that have not been vaccinated against rabies may not be present on the site.Please inform your visitors that they may bring No pet
If you bring (more) pets without consultation, we may refuse you without explanation on our site and the full amount of the reservation will be charged to you.
Maintain the grounds and buildings clean and don’t damage it.Children under 6 years are not allowed without supervisionto make toilet, washing visits.Please report disturbances. Toilet buckets can be emptied in the chemical - toilet - roomoutside the toilet block.Place your garbage only in sealed garbage bags in the garbage depots.Sort glass,
Plastic, paper and green waste drop off separately.
Audio equipment and TVs are only allowed if it is not audible in the adjacent box.
These should always be reported to the camp office.They have access to the site of 09:00 to 22:30 and are considered tobe aware of the rules which apply to the site
The current is delivered to your 6 AMP, which equates to 1320 watts.Please ensure that your caravan is well up to 6 AMP fuse
and is provided with an earth leakage circuit breaker
● Premature termination of your holiday
Once you finished your holiday before the agreed deadline has passed us,
we are forced to charge the full fee. Therefor we advise
to take a cancellation insurance
- Your reservation is cancel. Free of charge until 24 hours after booking,
- For bookings up to 48 hours before the start, it is immediately final and get 100% charged.
- If canceled up to 21 days before date of arrival, get up to 5% of all nights charged.
- Up to 14 days before date of arrival, 35% of all nights will be charged.
- Up to 7 days before date of arrival, 60% of all nights will be charged.
- Up to 2 days before date of arrival, 85% of all nights will be charged.
- If canceled later or if you do not show up (no-show), the total reservation will be charged.
- · For bookings of 3 rooms or more all periods specified are doubled.
*You can always hand over your reservation! To Someone else (please let us know)
Here then is a summary of the rules:
● It is not allowed to have our trees, hedges, bushes tables, chairs, etc. to be used (eg, to: tents, cloths or plastic over hanging ropes or cables / lines to confirm.)
● To keep the costs as low as possible, trash must be separated into the appropriate bins.
● If you want to eat in our restaurant, this is possible until 19:30. During the season (01-07 to 31-08)
In the low season to 19:00 and in winter in consideration.
● You can reach the campsite through the buildings (by the shower / toilet block)
Otherwise you can use path at the front of the terrace along the water, on the waterfront!
All other passages then this are private
● Log on at arrival at the reception, where you can take notice of the prevailing rates.
And the camping regulations, it is also on the internet after reading: www.antwaeter.nl
● The camping period lasts from 14:00 am until the day of departure until 12.00. h
For departures after 12:00 am will be charged an extra day.
● Visitors must always report to the reception.
Visitors of all ages 1 euro per person.
When not reporting, we estimate and costs 1.25 euros visit.
If not specified in these regulations applies:
deliver no inconvenience to others and live to the normal rules of conduct.
We wish you A very fine stay!